Monday, February 13, 2012

My Collection of Quotes

"The more you loved someone, the less sense anything made." - Bella (New Moon)

"MADONNA ~ simply saying the word aloud makes me feel powerful."

"I'm tough, I'm ambitious and I know what I want...if that makes me a bitch ~ OK."

"I have better things to do than sit around a honky-tonk & drink beer." - J.D. Refferty

"Life's too short to play by someone else's rules." - Lucy (Dark Paradise)

"Life is measured not by how many breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."

"Couldn't you just laugh until you choke? I wish you would, so your face could match your eyes...Cold and   blue and lifeless."

"...one thing is for sure, you can always tell someone is hiding something when they avoid answering your questions..."

"I'm amazed anyone would think they can be anything less than completely honest with me and not get caught. Even if I don't call you on it, rest assured - I know."

"Why can someone turn your life upside down, say things that really hurt and then act as though nothing has happened?"

"Sometimes the pain doesn't come from knowing you were lied to, but rather knowing that you weren't worth the truth."

"How is it possible that someone can make you the happiest person in the world but is killing you in the inside and making you depressed all at the same time?"

"When I need you the most, you leave me along. When I say I've had a bad day, you leave. How am I supposed to believe you love me, when it's not really shown?"

"Time discovers truth and I have lots of time...therefore I will find out the truth...and then heads roll."

"It's all your fault! They maybe my actions, but they are reactions to what you have said or done to me."

"Never take anyone for granted...'cause one day you will wake up & realize you have lost a diamond 'cause you're too busy collecting stones."

"Sometimes it's better to be clueless about what's happening around you, than to know every bit of information that would silently kill you."

"One day you're gonna realize what you've done to us. I tried to warn you, but you didn't want to listen to me, now it's me who doesn't care anymore."

"Sometimes it helps to stop thinking so much and just let go a little." - Make it or Break it

"Making others feel bad doesn't make you a better person."

"Even if there's pain now...Everything would be alright, for as long as the world still turns, there will be night and day...can you hear me? There's a rainbow always after the rain." - excerpt from Rainbow song

"Letting go is the only way to move forward." - Lana Lang (Smallville)

"The ability to be happy is nothing other than the ability to come to terms with how things change."

"Do a man a favor and he'll start treating you like a slave." - Gabbe Givens (The Fallen)

"You can turn off the sun, but I'm still gonna shine." - Jason Mraz

"Keep away from those who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you believe that you too can become great." - Mark Twain

"Just because I don't do bad things doesn't mean I don't have bad thoughts." - Kristin Kreuk

"Be the change you wish to see in the world."

"If I like it, I'll buy it; pure impulse shopping."

"The only thing I know about relationship is that, someone always winds up getting hurt." - Lex Luthor (smallville)

"If you have something to say about me, say it to my face...'cause I have this little pet peeve about people talking behind my back." - Lois Lane (Smallville)

"Please grab a shovel and start digging, I have nothing to hide." - Lex Luthor (Smallville)

"You can't just seat safely by the water and watch all the happy people splashing around, eventually you have to grow some fins and just dive." - Chloe (Smallville)\

"I trust what people say behind my back more than what they say in front of me." - Secret Garden

"Always unique, never ordinary."

''This mortal form has grown weak, I need sustenance!" - Thor

"In your darkest hour... I will be there."

"Life starts in heaven." - Me (6/2/2011)

"No pain comes to you without a purpose."

"Time doesn't change the past...it just makes it easier to get to tomorrow."

Learn to live with the missing pieces."

"Whatever happens - it happens for a good reason, you may not realize it immediately, but you will know over time. Trust God's decision for you."

"Just because you're hurt doesn't mean you're broken." - Dolphin Tale

"To move on is to leave my baby behind, to go on is to take my baby with me."

         These are my collections of quotes. Some I got from movie lines, novels, some I just came across from reading online, others I got from facebook posts ;) A few I made for my self, depends on my present feeling that time.
        I write down quotes when I'm down. I try to express my self through them. When I'm sad, lonely, angry, or when I feel tough. And some quotes posted here are just good to my ear ^__^v
 


No comments:

Post a Comment