Monday, August 3, 2009

Happiness :)


My first born ~ Kross Kobe Reyes...born on August 9, 2000.
No words can ever define my love for you baby. You are the sweetest and the most wonderful thing that happened into my life. You are the star that shines the brightest. Your smile is so contagious :) you made the people around you happy.
I remember your first day in school. You were still drinking your milk from a bottle, but that was fine babe, you love drinking milk ;) Almost every one in school knows you, and they always called your name to get your attention. And you, as humble as you could be, just gave a shy smile. You were so popular and I knew right then that you'll be popular with the girls and all the boys would want to be your friend.
Swimming is one of the things that you love. You learned to swim early because of your persistence. But of course as a very protective mom, I never let you go swim on your own. You always have my back ;) The joy I feel every time your eyes shine when you hear the words 'let's go to the beach' or 'we'll go swimming this weekend', I know your heart were jumping up and down 'cause of excitement. ^__^
Pizzaaaaa!!! You are my pizza-monster :P you could probably finish a box of pizza if I'll just let you indulge yourself. But babe, you know eating too much is not healthy. Gluttony is a sin...but you are just so cute and fun to watch when you eat, so I sometimes let you have a few more slices :/
Haha, I remember something...every time we go out, I make sure that we eat at home first before we go out. And you would tell me that you are not hungry...but once we're out, you'd say 'gutom na'ko' (I'm already hungry). I knew you'd say that. So of course (again), as a mom I couldn't just let you starve. It's a good thing I always have extra cash when we go out...
Animals and insects ~ in any form...I know you have a big heart ;) you care too much for dogs, cats, hamsters, turtles, rabbits, spiders, snakes, beetles, and maybe more. You are so fond of spiders and beetles that you made the elderly look for those insects in their workplace. Your lolo Maning (grandfather) as a gardener at BGH used to bring home spiders for you and even his colleagues tried to look for spiders so your lolo could bring home as many as you want. You even asked your papa to look for stag beetles in the school where he works, for the school was surrounded by trees. And we can't forget the look on your face when one day your papa came home with a stag beetle :) you put it in a cage and fed it with jello. I know you were sad when after a few days it passed away :( you put it in a match box and buried it. Well, that's ok baby, it went to heaven with the other insects that passed away... You know I watch you when you're looking for different beetles, spiders and snakes on youtube,your eyes were full of wonder and you always wished that you could have one of those. Snakes!! Oh gosh! I always wish you wouldn't see a snake by yourself 'cause I had a feeling that you might have the urge to pick it up. You always 'kulit' (bother) your lolo Boyet to look for snakes. One time you both saw a 'sawa' (python) in an open drainage, and you always asked your lolo to look for it so you can take care of the python. Thank God you didn't see it again! :)
Oh babe...You know how much I love you right? You are in my heart forever. There are so much more about you. But this space is not enough. So I'll talk more ~ if I decide to write a book, hmmmm...
I love you love you love you!!!!
hugs and kisses to you babe! ^x^

No comments:

Post a Comment